We be looking for treasure,
ye best be booking soon if ye want to be a pirate!
Sailings start May 13 2017 & we are taking bookings now
Please call to confirm departures, space is limited, reserve today!
- 11:00 am
- 12:45 pm
- 2:30 pm
- 4:15 pm
- 6:00 pm
- And our new special "Sunset with a Piraty Twist" sailing @ *7:45, see description on our special page!
Note: Sunset departures may vary, call to confirm.
$28.00* per person for groups of 10 or more (group rate is regardless of age)
$16.00* per child 2 and under
$36.00* Sunset cruise, per person.
* plus tax
We encourage you to arrive 30 minutes prior to sailing time to register and to transform your crew into pirates. Upon arrival, the transformation begins as the crew gets to work preparing the new mates with pirate costumes and face painting. Leading up to departure there will be light entertainment until the boat is fully prepared.
Reservations are highly recommended.
Please call (604) 754 7535 to make your reservation. There is nothing more disappointing than arriving at our dock and finding that we are fully booked, simply give us a call!
Note: Pirate Adventures reserves the right to cancel a sail if less than 15 passengers are confirmed
Reservation Policies and Procedures
- To hold your reservation a credit card number is required. We accept Visa, Master Card and Interact. You may cancel your reservation at no charge up to 72 hours in advance of your sailing time. If you do not cancel and do not arrive for your Pirate Adventure we will charge your credit card 100% of the total of the number of tickets you reserved.
- Children under four must be accompanied by a caregiver.
- Reservations will be held until 10 minutes prior to each departure. If you or any members of your party have not arrived by this time we reserve the right to sell your tickets.
- When making your reservation please be prepared to provide an accurate count of your party. Please remember that every body on the boat counts toward our capacity. If you are reserving for a large party please hold the maximum amount of tickets you think you will need. You may decrease your numbers up to 72 hours before your trip but we may not be able to accommodate an increase.
- Captain reserves the right to postpone or cancel sails due to unforeseen circumstances without notice as safety dictates (as he judges the conditions to be unsafe for sailing).
Yoga with a Piraty Twist, see our specials page!
News & Info
We be open for the season, Ye best be booking now!
Contact UsPirate Adventures
Sailing Adventure and Treasure Shop
1820 Mast Tower Rd (Granville Island)
Vancouver, British Columbia