At Pirate Adventures we give the sunset a "Piraty" twist, not to be forgotten!
Snuggle up with that special someone as the sun paints
the sky with colours that change from brilliant blues to deep yellows and reds littering the sky with tiny silver stars. One Vancouver
sunset sail aboard the "Black Spirit" and you'll understand why celebrating the sunset on the water is what this beautiful
British Columbia is all about. Including:
- Piped in background music to suit the mood
- Card reading by our famous pirate
- A sunset toast with a pirate twist
- Pirate fashions and personalized pirate name prior to boarding
- Spectacular view of majestic false creek waterway
- Sails are typically 1 ½ hours on the seas
Special Note: this adventure has a more adult oriented theme, be sure to bring your own grog(adult beverage if desired) to toast
the falling sun and the hope for tomorrow! Not all treasure is silver and gold, you can never spend those memories but you will be
We be booking now for the "Celebration of Light" fireworks, give us a call for availability and pricing!
"Yoga with a Piraty Twist, see our specials page!"
News & Info
We be open for the season, Ye best be booking now!
Contact UsPirate Adventures
Sailing Adventure and Treasure Shop
1820 Mast Tower Rd (Granville Island)
Vancouver, British Columbia